Nearly 30 Years of criminal defense experience. Providing the best possible legal representation for individuals charged with committing crimes is the only type of law I practice.
If you have been charged with committing a crime, you face a serious legal challenge. You need an experienced criminal trial lawyer who is on your side and will provide you with the most aggressive defense available. When it's your liberty on the line, experience does matter.
Not everyone who is accused of committing a crime is guilty. At the Law Office of David L. Owen, Jr., P.C., I believe that everyone — innocent or guilty — is entitled to aggressive criminal defense representation.
I am Denver criminal defense attorney David L. Owen Jr. I defend clients in both federal and state courts. As a former first assistant federal public defender, I understand how law enforcement and prosecutors build their cases and I know how to expose the weaknesses in those cases to get the best results for you.
Why Hire the Law Office of David L. Owen, Jr., P.C.?
I have defended thousands of clients, and know how to provide you with the aggressive and results-oriented criminal defense you need. Here's what you can expect when you hire my law firm:
- Results. I handle every case aggressively, whether seeking dismissal of charges, defending the case at trial or negotiating a favorable plea agreement. The end result is very important to you and that is my focus.
- Experience. I am an accomplished trial attorney and have been recognized for my abilities as a cross-examiner. Through skilled and effective cross-examination, I can exploit holes in the prosecution's case and highlight the evidence in your favor.
- Information and status updates. I treat all of my clients respectfully. You will be kept up-to-date on the status of your case and always have the information you need to stay fully informed so you can make the appropriate decisions.
- Direct access to an attorney. When you call my office, you will speak with me, not an associate attorney or paralegal.
- Integrity. It is very important to show the judge, prosecutor and jury you are a person and should be treated as a person.
Contact Colorado's Federal and State Crimes Attorney Today | Same-Day, No-Charge Appointments
To discuss how I can defend against the criminal charges brought against you in either federal or state court, including all types of drug crimes, contact my Colorado criminal defense law firm or call my office at 720-863-4292 or 866-768-0506. I offer same-day, no-charge appointments, and am available weekends and evenings by request.