Denver Criminal Defense Attorney
26 Years of Criminal Defense Experience
If you have been charged with committing a crime then you face a serious legal challenge. You need an experienced criminal trial lawyer who is on your side and will provide you with the most aggressive defense available. When its your liberty on the line EXPERIENCE DOES MATTER.
At the Law Office of David L. Owen, Jr., P.C., I understand not everyone who is accused of committing a crime is innocent. However, I believe everyone, innocent or guilty, is entitled to aggressive representation and it does not matter if you are defending against charges brought in Federal or state court. I combine my 26 years of experience with a belief in your rights and the defense of your case.
I am Colorado criminal defense attorney David L. Owen Jr. I have defended people for two and half decades in both federal and state courts, both as a private practice attorney and as a former first assistant federal public defender. I understand how law enforcement and prosecutors build their cases and I know how to expose the weaknesses in their cases and to get the best result for you.
Why Hire the Law Office of David L. Owen Jr., P.C.?
I have defended thousands of clients, and know how to provide you with the aggressive and results-oriented criminal defense you need:
- I am an accomplished trial attorney and have been recognized for my abilities as a cross examiner. Through skilled and effective cross examination, I can exploit holes in the prosecution's case and highlight the evidence in your favor.
- It is very important to show the judge, prosecutor and jury you are a person and should be treated as a person.
- I handle every case aggressively, whether seeking dismissal of charges, defending the case at trial or negotiating a favorable plea agreement. The end result is very important to you and that is my focus.
- I treat all of my clients respectfully. You will be kept up to date on the status of your case and always have the information you need to stay informed and make the decisions.
- When you call my office you will speak with me, not an associate attorney.
Contact Colorado Federal Crimes Attorney Today
To discuss how I can defend against the criminal charges brought against you in either Federal or state court, including all types of drug crimes, contact my Colorado criminal defense law firm or call my office at 720-863-4292 or 866-768-0506. I offer same day, no-charge appointments, and am available weekends and evenings by request.