If you have been accused of a state or federal crime in the Denver metro, you are at a crossroads in your life. A wrong turn could result in time behind bars, fines and a criminal record. You need a navigator, an experienced criminal defense attorney who can guide you down the right path, protecting your rights and your liberty every step of the way.
When It's Your Liberty On The Line, Experience Does Matter
Who do you want as your advocate when your liberty, perhaps your entire future, is on the line? Do you want a new lawyer? Do you want a big law firm that will pass your case to an associate or paralegal? Or do you want your case handled personally by a trial lawyer with decades of experience and a record of success in the most complex criminal defense cases?
I am Denver criminal defense attorney David L. Owen Jr. I defend clients in both federal and state courts. As a former first assistant federal public defender, I understand how law enforcement and prosecutors build their cases and I know how to expose the weaknesses in those cases to get the best results for you. Contact me today for a free consultation.
Why Hire the Law Offices of David L. Owen, Jr., P.C.?
I have defended thousands of clients. I know how to provide the aggressive and results-oriented criminal defense in the Denver metro and throughout Colorado. Here's what you can expect when you hire my law firm:
- Results. I handle every case aggressively, whether seeking dismissal of charges, defending the case at trial or negotiating a favorable plea agreement. The end result is very important to you and that is my focus.
- Experience. I am an accomplished trial attorney and have been recognized for my abilities as a cross-examiner. Through skilled and effective cross-examination, I can exploit holes in the prosecution's case and highlight the evidence in your favor.
- Information and status updates. I treat all of my clients respectfully. You will be kept up to date on the status of your case and always have the information you need to stay fully informed so you can make the appropriate decisions.
- Direct access to an attorney. When you call my office, you will speak with me, not an associate attorney or paralegal.
- Integrity. It is very important to show the judge, prosecutor and jury you are a person and should be treated as a person.
Free Criminal Defense Consultation
To discuss how I can defend against the criminal charges brought against you in either federal or state court, email or call my law office at 720-863-4292 or 866-768-0506. I offer same-day, no-charge appointments, and am available weekends and evenings by request.