Federal Criminal Defense Attorney in Denver, CO
Your Future Matters to Us
Have you been accused of a federal criminal offense? If so, the immense
resources and sheer manpower of the federal government will be brought
down on you. The hand of the federal government is incredibly heavy, and
often, harshly unforgiving.
How to Choose a Federal Criminal Defense Attorney
Whether you have been indicted in federal court or are still under investigation,
you will need a powerful defender to fight on your behalf. You will be
up against federal prosecutors, investigators, and federal agents, all
of whom conduct massive investigations to make certain everything is in
order when they file charges. No matter what your case involves, speaking
with an experienced Denver federal criminal defense attorney will be crucial
to the success of your case.
- As a client of my firm, you can expect the following:
- Nearly 30 years of legal experience in various courts
- Aggressive and results-oriented defense strategies
- Immediate jail visits, if needed or requested
- Same-day, evening, or weekend availability
- Free and confidential consultations
- Direct and personal access to an experienced defender
How Federal Charges Are Different
Federal criminal charges are much different than ones associated with the
state. The federal court handles cases in a much different fashion.
Below are some of the differences:
- Prosecutors are different – They are called Assistant United States
Attorneys and they usually have fewer cases than state prosecutors.
- Judges are different – Either the United States Magistrate Judge
or the United States District Judge will hear your case.
- The court’s schedule is different – In most cases, your case
will be the only one heard at a specific time.
- Bail is different – Conditions upon release are often imposed in
addition to just money.
- The jury is different – Jurors come from the judicial district or
judicial division where the court is located.
- Sentencing is different – It is based on the federal sentencing guidelines.
Call (303) 622-3281 for an Aggressive Defense Strategy!
Not all lawyers are prepared to go up against such a strong opponent. Not
all lawyers understand how to sift through the case against you. Not all
lawyers know how to find weaknesses in a case and pursue opportunities
to get you a favorable outcome.
Even the smallest misstep could result in years of prison, the loss of
your career, and other penalties. You need a Denver federal crime lawyer
with a history of taking on the federal government and succeeding in these
Contact us today!
I have successfully defended clients throughout Denver, Colorado. Call my office at (303) 622-3281 and request a
FREE consultation to discuss your case confidentially.